Introduction


I am in fish keeping (??) hobby for last couple of years. Rather I would say I am in aquatic plants keeping hobby. I have started from ZERO and everyday learning new things. In my last 4 years journey, I learned lots of things from Internet (Forums, Blogs and Portals) and from other fellow hobbyists. I made hell lot of mistakes. I faced rapid failures than success. But I learned a lot, from my own mistakes and always listened to other experienced guys. Never hesitated to accept my faults and it didn’t make me inferior than others. I have earned some knowledge end of the day.

I am a guy who always like to share. I post my success and my failures too. In some forums, I am known as the Best Algae Grower in this country. They are 100% right. Because I have spend a considerable amount of my plant keeping phase with algae. I faced almost every kind of algae which are common in this hobby. But I am proud because today I know how to deal with them and when I can expect them in my tank.

I hate those guys, who all are having a very big mouth and attitude and end of the day failed to show anything worthwhile. I give a damn to those self appointed Gurus who never come up with a finished product. I am ready to learn from a guy who keeps failing and still trying, but will bang those guys who never share their end result and keep talking.

In this hobby I got lots of help from fellow hobbyists which helped me to grow in this hobby. This is a hobby which should not be confined within some ones brain. This is the hobby to share with. The more you share the fast you will grow with others help.

In this blog I will try to share my experiences, Will post the journals of the projects I am currently working on and some short articles written on different aspects of Planted tank. Hope you will enjoy. Please let me know if you find any help or a good information out of this blog. Your inputs and comments will help me to move forward.


Happy reading!! :)



No comments: